Well, having travelled the world for a while, now I’m back in Canada, in a job where the world is coming to me! I’ve been teaching new Canadian immigrants and refugees since April of 2018, and I can honestly say it’s the best job I’ve ever had.
So I finally have the time and — a little bit of — finances to pursue some film ideas. I’ve just completely my first film class at FAVA , and the resulting SHORT shorts we’ve filmed will be screened at Metro Cinema on February 10, at 3:30 pm. I showed my first cut to my classmates and instructors yesterday, and the response was genuinely great. Everyone laughed, no holding back. It was awesome.
In the meantime, here’s another short I participated in last year, Deadline, for the 48 Hour Mobile Film Challenge — I wrote the script, and we won!
- Photos: The Botanic Gardens, Devon, Alberta.
- Photos from China (so far…)
- Playworks Ink 2013 at Banff – in pictures…
- LAST Photos from #Chile !!
- Photos from #Chile : Cementerio General
- Photos from #Chile : History, Memory, Facts
- Photos of #Chile : La Serena, El Jardin de Corazon
- Photos of #Chile : La Serena, El Norte Chico
- Photos from #Chile , Viña del Mar